Personal Development Retreats
Back to Events Calendar
Escape, energise and restores your vitality with a personal development retreats called ‘Create the Life You Really Want’ – a 4 day holistic holiday that will leave you feeling refreshed and ready to forge a new path on your return.
The workshop is aimed primarily at individuals who feel a need for some personal development work. However, some organisations may see benefit in sponsoring individuals through this process. Pre retirement or outplacing would be examples of situations where this could be helpful.
The workshop is run by Su Openshaw and Brian Caie who both have extensive experience in running development events in significant organisations around the world. What’s included:
- 4 -5 hours a day of serious personal development
- In house massages,sauna, Jacuzzi and pool, for the spa side of the holiday. Yoga and tai-chi are also available.
- Seasonal activities to energise and enthral. In winter this is skiing, snowshoeing, cross country skiing and walking. In summer activities of walking, climbing, white water rafting, tennis.
It will help you get a sense of who you really are and what you stand for, what’s blocking you from moving forward and what kind of life you really want to create for yourself. The programme helps you reflect on and rediscover:
- Who you really are and what you are passionate about.
- The core essence that drives your own sense of purpose.
- The limiting beliefs that sometimes lead you to sabotage yourself.
- What kind of life you want to create for yourself.
- Wanting quality time to take a break and reflect on your life
- Wrestling with work/life balance.
- Feeling life is passing you by and needing some new direction and passion
- Struggling with the aftermath of a major job or life change, or the end of a relationship
- Luxury shared room – £895 per person
- Single occupancy of luxury double room- £1145
Workshop dates on request